the Mighty Atholton Barracudas Swim Team!
Central Maryland Swim League, Division V
What is the Barracudas Swim Team?
- We provide a rewarding, participative swim team experience for swimmers and their families. Swim team is a great way for children to learn recreational swimming.
- We teach competitive skills and good sportsmanship with the emphasis on team spirit and fun, fun, fun!
- The Atholton Swim Club Barracudas Swim Team is part of the Central Maryland Swim League, one of the largest summer swim leagues in the country.
- The team ranges in size from 50 - 100 swimmers.
- All children (5-18) of ASC members are eligible to join the swim team.
- Children should be able to swim the length of the pool to qualify for the team.
- The season lasts approximately 9 weeks from the Tuesday after Memorial day to the last weekend in July.
- We participate in 5+ meets a summer, including 2-3 home meets held at ASC.
- Our nickname is the "Cudas" and our motto is "Can't Catch a Cuda"
- The Barracudas have many fun activities associated with the team. Pep rallies, spirit shirts, meet themes, prizes, a great party and many surprises await our Cudas